Hello! I’m Khuyen Tran. I have been writing on Medium since December 2019, but I haven’t properly introduced myself so I wrote this article to do so.
I major in statistics, but I love playing with data science and Python tools and share them with others in my free time. Thus, I decided to write at least one article per week. At the point of writing this article, I have written more than 130 articles.
What Motivates Me to Write?
I love open-source tools, but it can be difficult to understand what they do without spending hours on them. Thus, some cool packages are known by only a handful of programmers. My mission is to bring these great packages to more people who need them.
Some of the top articles about open-source tools I wrote:
- Stop Using Print to Debug in Python. Use Icecream Instead
- How to Create Mathematical Animations like 3Blue1Brown Using Python
- Introduction to Datapane: A Python Library to Build Interactive Reports
- Pytest for Data Scientists
- PyWebIO: Write Interactive Web App in Script Way Using Python
- Introduction to Hydra.cc: A Powerful Framework to Configure your Data Science Projects
I also write about other topics such as natural language processing, machine learning, statistics, learning tips. Find all of my articles plus their source code here:
Collection of useful data science topics along with code and articles in my data science blog. If you are using an RSS…
How do I have the Time to Write?
You will always have the time for things that you prioritize. In my case, I prioritize writing.
What have I Created?
Data Science Simplified
Besides articles, I share daily data science tips at my website, Data Science Simplified. At Data Science Simplified, I share bite-sized tips that are related to data science…